Dr Dinah Parums Freelance Medical and Scientific Writing Services and Publication Planning can provide support for individual and corporate clients in healthcare, medical education, biotech and the pharmaceutical industry, life science, translational science, pathology, molecular biology, drug development, medicine and medical education. Dinah also has experience in editing manuscripts for clients for whom English is a second language (ESL).
Here is a summary of the freelance services provided:
1) MEDICAL COPYWRITING:
- • Manuscript planning, preparation, writing, and submission.
- • Writing scientific and medical review articles, including ‘B2B’ white papers.
- • Manuscript editing for scientists, physicians, and patients.
- • Preparation of teaching and training material for clinicians, scientists, and students.
- • Preparation of healthcare and science information for patients.
- • Writing and editing postgraduate medical training articles in oncology, cardiovascular, respiratory, diabetes and immunology clinical and therapeutic areas.
2) MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION, PUBLICATION PLANNING, PROOFREADING, EDITING AND FORMATTING FOR JOURNAL PUBLICATION
3) CONSULTING IN LIFE SCIENCES:
- • Providing literature reviews and writing review updates in life sciences.
- • Communicating with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in medicine and translational science on behalf of the pharmaceutical and the financial industry.
- • Providing specialist input to medical and scientific projects involving pathology, translational science and biomarker studies (with specialty TAs being in oncology, pulmonary, cardiovascular, inflammation, immunology & tissue repair).
- • Copywriting for web pages, science and health blogs, press releases, teaching documents and marketing communications.
HEALTH & SCIENCE EDUCATION:
- • Writing and reviewing teaching material for medical students and postgraduate physicians (all disease areas) including PowerPoint and e-learning modules.
- • Writing and editing postgraduate education material for CME and CPD activities.
- • Writing and reviewing teaching material for students in the life sciences and biomedical sciences.
- • Writing and reviewing patient information about health, science and research.